7107 Roddy Court is the ideal family residence. This spacious colonial style home (3700 finished sq ft) has 3 levels with 4 bedrooms. 3 - 1/2 bathrooms, and finished theater room ready for entertaining family/friends. Gorgeous kitchen with oak wood cabinets and granite counter top which leads onto an updated deck. The backyard is surrounded by a two entry fence, which includes a personal garden (blackberry, and blueberry bushes along with different grapevine varieties). This home is powered by gas/electricity and solar energy. The perfect house for large gatherings, 2 car garage with access into side door of house (at least 6 cars driveway/carport). Quick and easy access Washington, DC and Virginia 495, 295 and 395. Less than 15 minutes drive to the National Harbor, MGM, Joint Base Andrews, Joint Base Anacostia Bolling, and many other government buildings and shopping venues. Situated in a very fine neighborhood that's became a magnet for DMV's professionals/families
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
3,700 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer, Washer, Stove, Double Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walkout Stairs, Full Finished, Partial
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Sprinkler System, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Combination Living/dining Room, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Roof Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price