Welcome to 4512 Hartford Avenue! This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home was built in 1986 and is very well maintained inside and out. This home features a large eat-in kitchen with ceramic tile floors, extra windows to provide light all day long, a large, quite, safe lot on a non-through street, new vinyl flooring installed in family room, new painting on much of the interior, an over-sized two-car garage with workbench and an exterior door to the back yard, living room with hardwood floor and sliding glass door to a large deck overlooking a large private back yard, roof solar panels which provide a substantial reduction in energy costs, separate laundry room in lower level with wash tub, large family room with wood burning potbelly stove and rough-in for wet bar, and a high efficiency Trane air conditioner and furnace. This home is minutes to the capital beltway, Greenbelt Metro Station, University of Maryland, I-95, MARC Train and the ICC.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,662 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price