You are going to love this stately, move-in ready brick front colonial with lots of upgrades. The home is in a great location just off Route 95 and Ammendale Rd. making for super accessibility. As you enter the foyer, you are greeted with an open concept living room & dining area, 9â ceilings, & hardwood flooring that continues into the family room. The family room, which opens to the kitchen, has a wood burning brick fireplace, ceiling fan, & French doors leading to an expansive 31x15 foot Trex deck & stairs leading to lower level patio. The kitchen has been updated with stainless appliances, granite counters, an island, & tile flooring. There is also a half bath, coat closet, & laundry area with washer & dryer off the hallway leading to the two-car garage. Hardwood stairs takes you to the upper level with new carpet in the bedrooms, & hardwoods in the hallway landing & bedroom four. The large primary bedroom includes a walk-in closet, vaulted ceilings, ceiling fan, & the remodeled full bath includes a soaking tub, spa-like shower, & double vanity sinks. There are three additional bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, a hall linen closet, & a second remodeled full bath with tub. The lower level walk-out basement is finished as an in-law suite or apartment & has separate access and walkway leading to the front yard. The suite contains a full kitchen with eating area, living room, full bath with tub, laundry room with washer & dryer, bedroom with walk-in closet & storage. Addition features & updates include a fenced in private rear yard, replacement windows & doors, recessed LED lighting throughout, front storm door, & Power Purchase Program solar panels with no fees, you just purchase your electricity at a discount. Homes in this neighborhood do not come on the market often, so donât miss out on this Beltsville Beauty!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Frame, Brick Front
3,060 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning, Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Frame
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks. Corner, Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price